Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Arizona Underrated: Sedona

Having traveled within the United States and, more recently, outside of it, I have decided that Arizona is one underrated place. As an Arizona native, I've decided to get a little of what Arizona has to offer out there. May I present you with "Arizona Underrated: A Series."

May I present you with Sedona...a lovely Northern AZ getaway with breathtaking views. Sedona boasts art galleries, hikes, rivers, shopping and pretty much anything else you can think of. The pictures below are from a spur of the moment day trip with my best friend at the end of this past summer.

Tlaquepaque- this maze of artesan shops is a replica of the original Tlaquepaque in Guadalajara, MX (Ryan and I visited the original with our International Management grad class). Sedona's version isn't quite the same, but definitely offers a few fun cafes and a number of artistic boutiques.






We took a Pink Jeep Tour of the Scenic Rim. This is us in our pink jeep gear with our HILARIOUS German guide.







The pictures alone really sell the place!

No comments: